CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for this year, particularly my 3 boys. They are my world!! I am also thankful that we could travel to my sister's house in Arizona for Thanksgiving. We had such a fun and relaxing time.

Here is us on Thanksgiving with very full bellies. Great cooking Laurie!!

We also got to go to the Wildlife Zoo in Arizona. It is 6 miles from my sister's house, so you can't beat the travel time. It was also the most family friendly zoo I have ever been too. We had a great time and was one of the highlights of our trip.

You could get really close to the animals at the zoo. Here is my niece Hannah hanging out with the Swans. So neat!!

Here is our whole gang trying to get up close to the Giraffes.

Trevor feeding a Giraffe.Eric and Hunter feeding a Giraffe. So cool!!
We had such a good time at the zoo we decided to be monkeys and stay.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like u had fun!!!!!

Sheryl said...

It's just the best being together for the holidays! That zoo is amazing! I want to feed a giraffe!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a fun trip. Glad that you all had such a nice time.