CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Another wonderful Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas morning with Eric's family and feel so lucky to live by our families.
Our little family on Christmas Eve
Hunter and I

Silly boys!

My sisters and I

Steve and Eric got 4th row tickets to the Lakers/Celtics Basketball game
Can you see the pure joy on their faces

Can we open presents yet?!?

I only wish that a 7 dollar toy could bring joy forever

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a great holiday! Nothing like spending it with those we love most!

Kim L. said...

Cute family! I can't believe how BIG Hunter is, already! I haven't seen you in forever. I hope all is well and you are surviving the madness of the YW etc.

If I remember right, didn't your family rent a beach house down south for a steal of a deal over the summer? I am in charge of planning Eric's family's reunion this year... so I am looking for a tried and true beach house for cheap.

Anyways, will you come to girls night again? I guess I have missed it the last 2-3 months...so maybe you have been going, and it is ME that needs to go! \"/