CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Road Trip AGAIN

This past week we returned to Utah for Eric's Grandma funeral services. It was a beautiful funeral, if there is such a thing. Eric and I both commented on the sweet spirit there and the peace of knowing Grandma and Grandpa Nelson were together again.
Since we were in Utah AGAIN and staying with our good friends the Pearson's AGAIN, we couldn't help but enjoy ourselves AGAIN. Here is a few pictures of us enjoying ourselves.



This trip we took some time out to go to Temple Square in Salt Lake and had a fabulous time. It could not have been a more beautiful day in a beautiful spot. I only wish our camera wasn't broken so we could of had better pictures. These are from our camera phone.



Finally we headed home. Two trips to Utah in two weeks equals some very tired boys.


5 comments:

Emily said...

I think I am still recovering from the long frive and we only went once not twice. What's wrong with me? hahahaha

Emily Widdison said...

Pearson is my grandma's maiden name...hmmm...wonder if I am related to your good friends.
Such fun pics!

Stina said...

Hey Jaime! I'm so glad you guys stayed with us again. We have too much fun with you guys! Glad the boys crashed for you! Definitely come again, and we'll definitely venture out for a trip to see you guys again! Love ya!

Heather said...

jaime, you are such a hot mommy! i love ur pics. your babies are totally growin up. are you going to beccas wedding reception stuff at all??? long drive i know...and uve been to utah twice already.

Grammy Staffy said...

Wow, two trips to Utah in two weeks with two little boys is a lot of traveling.

I am glad that you had the miracle of getting to visit with Grandma just before she died. What a blessing.

I know that you will miss her but I am glad that you have sweet memories to fill your hearts.

We miss you in the ward. I enjoy looking at your blog and seeing your cute boys and your sweet face.
You are special to me.
(((hugs))) Lura