CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Catch-up


I finally have a computer and Internet so I can catch-up. Over the past month a lot has happened so here is the simplified version.....
  • We moved to Lake Elsinore
  • Trevor knocked his front tooth out
  • Hunter fell and got 5 stitches right above the eye
  • Trevor started T-ball and is loving it
  • Hunter has decided he is ready to be potty trained

So, I have been really busy, but I am back in the blogging world!!!!




10 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

welcome back.
Those boys are getting big and oh so handsome!

Sheryl said...

Ah the life of a mom of boys! Never a dull moment. They are adorable, and we miss your cute family so very much!

Laura said...

You have been busy. I hope all is well. Glad you are back.

Leanna said...

Wow...a lot has happened! Your boys are so so cute! How fun to be their mom! Hope all is well and everything is situated!

Emily said...

I didn't know Hunter had to get stitches too. Gwen got dermabond on her forehead about 3 weeks ago...what are we going to do with these Aragon kids??!?!?!?

Caroline Haring said...

Welcome back! Hope you're enjoying your new place. I'll be looking for future updates!

Stina said...

You moved? Wow! Why for? You have been busy!!

Shalece said...

Poor Hunter, I didn't know he got stitches! Hope all is well. Love u guys

jeanine said...

Lake Elsinor huh? That seems to be the place to move to these days! Why the move?

Grammy Staffy said...

Good...I miss you SOOO much. I hope that you are getting settled in your new ward....but we surely miss you from ours.

Hop over to my blog and see the new miracle that has taken place in our family. We are thrilled.

Happy Easter...with love, Lura