CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game



Every night before bed Trevor asks us to sing him "Take me out to the Ball Game", so Trevor got so excited when someone called at the last minute and offered us two tickets to the Angels Game. Eric and Trevor had a great time. Although I am sure we will go again this year with the whole family it was cute to see the boys quickly get ready to attend their first game of this season. I love these pictures because you can tell the excitement on Trevor's face.

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

Nothing like boys and America's favorite past time. Not a whole lot of game watching goes on, but it sure is fun!

Starla said...

How fun! :) Trevor looks like a kindergartener now :(

Grammy Staffy said...

How fun. We are going with Mindy and family for the 4th of July. E.J. is really excited since he is an Angel in little league.

Emily said...

Look how excited Trevor looks. I am hoping that we can Daylen this year, he would be jumping out of his chair the whole time (literally).

Emily said...

What a fun trip for a son and his Dad! Go Angels!!!

Shalece said...

He definately looks so exicted!

DeAnne said...

I can't wait to hear all about your beach trip Jaime! We've got to get together soon, maybe next week some time? By the way, I just tagged you on my blog so come see.

Stacie A said...

What cute pictures! I know it made mom and dad's day to have Eric and Trev there. Looks like they were having a a great time.

jeanine said...

Cute pics! My boys love going to baseball games... even if most of it is spent playing in the park behind the outfield!