CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged and this time it is the A-Z tag, so here it goes.
A-Z Tag

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached to two handsome boys and one handsome husband.
B- BEST FRIEND: Eric and my mom
C- CAKE OR PIE: pie
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Friday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: my chap stick
F- FAVORITE COLOR: red
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Marrying Eric, having Trevor and Hunter, and graduating from BYU, oh and lately surviving my busy calling (Young Women's President).
H- HOMETOWN: Chino BABY!
I-INDULGENCES: a bubble bath after a long day.
J- JANUARY OR JULY: Probably January because its Trevor's Birthday and I love California winters.
K- KIDS: 2 handsome boys, did I mention they are handsome yet?!?
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: my handsome boys!!!
M- MARRIAGE DATE: August 23, 2002
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 wonderful sisters
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Both
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Loosing a child
Q- QUOTES: Everyone is a child of God....this is what I repeat in my head when I struggle with unkind people.
R- REASON TO SMILE: kisses from my boys
S- SEASON: Fall
T- TAG Someone else: Anyone else who wants to do it, I have noticed a lot of people have already done this tag
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have to have everything organized or else I can't function.
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Target - I agree with Emily, who doesn't love Target?
W- WORST HABIT: Where do I begin?
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound, but I don't need one right now or in the near future for those of you who are wondering.
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza!!!
Z-YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer the Crab

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We haven't left quite yet. Jacob is there working and Kira and I will join by the end of the month. It was all very sudden but really a blessing.

jeanine said...

Fun post... I didn't know you were Young Women's Pres. I'm 2nd couns. We'll have to exchange ideas!

Emily said...

I am glad to see you did the tag...fun, fun! We miss you guys!

Caroline Haring said...

Hi Jamie! I miss you! I can't believe how big your boys are getting, makes me feel old. Tell your mom I said "hello".

Heidi said...

You are too funny... are you sure you dont need an ultrasound? JK! That was fun to read!

Emily said...

Great Tag Jamie! we are a lot alike!

Lisa Webb said...

cute tag, btw I was at my mom's ward for the last hour yesterday (aka your ward) and hung out with your son in his sunbeam class. He is adorable, did he dust the house when he came home?

Stacie A said...

Wow! I thought I knew all that stuff, but I actually learned something. That was fun to read, thanks for sharing! It was so fun to see you on Mother's Day. I feel so lucky that you are part of our family! Thanks for sharing your sweet boys with us...lets figure out a temple date soon. :) Stac