CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 15, 2013

Adventure

Our family has embarked on a new adventure. Our ward was split and Eric was called to be the Bishop of our ward. At first I shed a few tears on what this would mean for my children and my sanity, but I have decided that this is a wonderful opportunity for us to serve, sacrifice, and grow. As we embark on our new family adventure I hope to show the Lord how much I love him and how grateful I am for his many blessings in my life.

 

2 comments:

Stina said...

You are such a trooper. Every now and then Brent and I think of you two and are still in a stupor...and then laugh. One things for sure--you two are such a great couple! I love coming to visit and being with you and feeling of your spirits! If anyone can do this--it's you two!

jeanine said...

Wow! Good luck! I know you'll make an awesome Bishop's wife. Rich has never been a bishop but he's been a counselor and on the High Council so I know what it means to sit with the kids alone at church and to have him gone much of the time. I know your family will be blessed though!