CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beach House 2010

This is our fourth year spending a week in San Diego with my family at a beach house. I only got my camera out 2 days of the trip, but I still got tons of great pictures to help us always remember the good times. 
(I know there are a lot of pictures, but hey I call my blog my picture journal)
Gui and Zack
Surfer girl Hannah
Party
Grandpa sun tanning
Wet suit weirdos
Paddle surfing
Boogie boarding
Chilling and reading
Myley
Paddle ball
Our spear fisherman
Loving it!!
Hunter loved to play on Uncle Steve's IPhone
Grandma and the grand kids on PJ day
The four and under crowd
We love all the memories we have created at the beach house. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for making it happen.

1 comments:

Stina said...

That's it! I am making myself an honorary member of your family so I can come next year! Or, I can get the info and try to get the Pearson's to do the same! Looks like a blast!