CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sea World

The boys and I got to spend a wonderful day at Sea World. My sister- in -law and I plus all the kiddies were able to get in for really cheap because we went with a local education group. We had a blast...the weather was perfect and the kids were great. We loved every minute of it.
Hunter and the Walrus
Trevor petting a Bat Ray
 Us before the Shamu Show
Shamu the killer whale
The Shamu show was the best
Look its Shamu's tail
Now see how wet we got from Shamu's tail
A shark from the shark tank
Up close to sea life
What a great day

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Sea World is fun day. We are going with Heidi and her kids in June.. Can't wait to see their expressions!

Emily Widdison said...

I don't think I can go...ever! After the story of the trainer being killed by a whale...scares me!
Great pics though, my boys loved them!

Stina said...

You did well--I am very tempted to bring my family and come see you. We'll let ya get nice and settled first! Love ya!

Jaime said...

Emily,

Now they won't let the trainers get in the water with the whales since the death of the trainer so I felt a little more comfortable, but I agree with you it is still so sad and a little scary.

Todd + Emily said...

FUN! I love sea world!! Your boys are so adorable!!