CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Summer catch-up

As summer comes to an end I am disappointed in how little I have blogged. I had big plans of blogging all of our summer adventures, but I have been busy playing instead of blogging. I debated whether I should stop blogging altogether, but I have decided a little is better than none at all. Here are just a few pictures of what we have been doing lately.
We have been......
Hanging out with cousins
Having family time
Hanging out in Grandma's Pirate Pool
Catching candy at a parade
Hitting the Beach

Swimming
Going on the slides on both our trips to Arizona
Camping
Going to Angels Games
And just being silly at homeMom's Favorite


8 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun and busy summer! We love seeing the updates so keep blogging!! :)

Katie T. said...

Jamie,
I thought I'd say hi...
Your boys are so cute. I'm glad you and your family have had a good summer.

Emily said...

What a fun summer! I am glad your having fun :)

Stina said...

Looks like a fun summer!! Did you hear our news? We're having another boy! We'll need to get our boys together again for wrestle mania when they're older!! And maybe some sports too.

Emily said...

You better keeping blogging!!! Looks like you had a fun filled summer.

Emily Widdison said...

What a fun summer! A little bit of blogging is better than nothing! Those are pretty cute boys you have! Sarah asked me if you still blogged! I'll have to tell her you updated! She has a blog too...kinda...it is a link on my blog if you want to check it out.

DeAnne said...

I feel the same way about blogging. There's just never enough time to blog about everything I want to. Owell, I agree with you and think that a little is better than nothing. What a fun summer you guys had! So many adventures. Now that's is fall though, we have to try to fit a few more adventures in together!

Grammy Staffy said...

There never was a cuter family.
I love the summer pictures.... what fun.

You guys are so special