CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

I took this fun little quiz to see which Disney Princess I am and......I am Cinderella!! If you have 30 extra seconds try it, it was cute.


You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am Belle :) Yours fits you though Jamie :)

Emily said...

I am Pocahantes! I am carefree and passionate. That was a cute little test. Thanks!!!

Sheryl said...

I too am Pocahantes..It is fun being a princess for a moment! Thanks!

Kellie Karasko said...

JJ - I'm Mulan! Who knew?