CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

24 Hour Date

Eric and I just got back from a 24 hour date. It was GREAT! We stayed the night at a hotel down by the beach. We got to see a movie, lay out by the pool, and have three meals with no kiddies. In fact we were gone just long enough to miss our boys. Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law Shalece who watched our boys. It was a wonderful 24 hours and we would recommend it to anyone with young children to just take 24 hours to yourselves and see how refreshed you are and ready to get back into Mommy/Daddy mode.

6 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

so great, huh! we went for 3 days and felt like it was too long to be away from the kiddos. I think next time we will do what you did...maybe a little bit longer. I feel so bad. I have been checking your blog but unfortunately I bookmarked the wrong page and every time I went to your page it was like a post from December or something so I thought you had stopped blogging! I was bummed. I am so glad that you posted a comment because I probably would have never figured it out. Well, it was fun catching up on your family. Wicked is awesome. I want to see it again so badly. Your boys are adorable. That blond hair of Hunters is to die for! Is that from you? Well, I will definitely fix your link now so I can be more in touch.

Grammy Staffy said...

So glad that you could have a get-a-way time together. You deserve it. You will have to tell us more about it at the costume fitting today.

jeanine said...

What a great idea! Rich and I need to try that sometime soon!

Heidi said...

Sounds like a plan to me! Glad you had a good time!

Sheryl said...

We love our 24's away over the years. It is just enough to connect,and just enough to remember the extra lovin' waiting for you at home! Love you guys!

Shalece said...

We had so much fun and your boys were sooo good. We'll do it again any time :)